At Stanton Park
618 W Scott St
From Monday – Friday
Session 1: June 17th – July 12th
Session 2: July 15th – August 9th
Drop-off & Pick-up: 9 am – 3 pm
SUMMER CAMP 2024
Are you ready for some summer fun in the Windy City? Our themed weeks sports camp at Stanton Park in Chicago is the place to be, so there’s always something new and exciting to look forward to. See for yourself why our camp is the perfect fit for your young athlete!
– We’ve got a whole lineup of exciting sports and games for kids to play all summer long. From basketball to soccer, volleyball to dodgeball, there’s something for every young athlete to enjoy. And don’t forget about the classic games like capture the flag, kickball, and corn hole.
– Every Wednesday is a new adventure at our camp! We’ll be heading out to different field trips throughout the summer, including trips to water parks, baseball games, bowling alleys, arcade entertainment centers, and more. We provide a special shirt for our campers to wear on these trips, so our coaches can always keep an eye on them. Get ready for some serious fun!
– Every Friday, lunch is on the house so the kids can refuel and recharge after a week of fun. And speaking of refueling, we make sure that our campers have plenty of breaks to snack, drink water throughout the day and apply sunscreen. We know that staying hydrated and energized is important for staying active and having a great time.
– Of course, safety is our top priority at all times. That’s why all of our coaches receive training and CPR certification before camp starts. You can rest assured that your kids are in good hands with our dedicated and highly trained coaches.
Check out the lineup:
CIT – Counselor in Training Program (entering 7th, 8th and 9th grades) – Discounted program
- Act as positive role model for campers
- Improve communication skills
- Step into leadership roles and responsibilities
- Assist campers with a variety of activities
- Have fun, participate in sports and gain work experience at the same time!
Some of the responsibilities for CIT campers are:
- Assisting coaches and counselors in setting up equipment and preparing for sports activities.
- Assisting with lunch and snack breaks, including helping to distribute food and monitoring campers during mealtime.
- Helping to organize and lead group activities and games during downtime.
- Serving as a positive role model for campers by exhibiting good sportsmanship, respect, and responsibility.
- Providing positive feedback and encouragement to campers to help them improve their skills and self-confidence.
It’s important to note that young CIT will be under the supervision of older counselors and coaches. Becoming a CIT at a sports camp can be a rewarding and enriching experience for your child. It can help them develop important skills, build self-confidence, and contribute to the success of the camp and the growth of younger campers.
Commit to the Fun and Watch Your Savings Run!
ALL EIGHT WEEKS:
FOUR WEEKS OF CAMP:
REGISTER FOR ONE WEEK AT A TIME:
Please understand that we do not provide refunds or makeup sessions for inclement weather cancellations.